Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Reunion with Juvent cs


LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
I'm so FULL tonight! I have my dinner with UMI friends at Sushi Tei & I ate a lot lot lot.
And I've been picked by jeffryhidayat(asen), frenddywijaya(akheng) & juvent wu! :D:D:D
Argh we have our reunion drink party tonight!!! After asen picked alex & sally, we soon went to palladium to fill his stomach since palladium was the only mall where placed nearest from juvent's house. HAHAHA. I wore his sandal, green one, and he wore mine, yellow blink blink one (read: asen) & he's so SHYYYYY. Wkk. And yeahhh we went to CityCafe and I met Marihot's dad&mom and I'm absolutely ashamed of what I've been doing!!! God, don't let Marihot dad know that I'm his son's friends, his daughter's friend sister =P Okay, I ate icecream avocado then to fill something in again, right we went home, I ate again!!! I ate Juvent's mom CHA MIE and it's spicy okay! --" And about eleven, we started our drink party & play cards. See? I ate lots! Tomorrow, yes tomorrow or maybe tonight, I'll a little food complication and disaster will come (read: BOKER ON) hahahaha! I'm the cinderella for tonight, only tonight because my mom asked me to go home before 1am, so Asen drove Sally&I home savely, is it savely? NO!!! We're hold out by a policeman!!! --" it's already 12 something and they still hidden there, at Thamrin street! --" What a good POLICE ho? ==" And that's FUN! We paid him twenty thousand and smile to him. Hahaha. I'll post some photos if I already stole some from sallychandra! *LORD, I just can't wait for my Canon 500D, yeah I cancelled buy 450D, YUHUUU!* Goodnight sweety all around world!

No comments: