Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Camera tuition by Benny Halim

HAHAHA. That's it. I finished SC at 4pm and today is my very first time to drive alone start from Yours net where brother parked the car. Sure my father and mother were so worrieddddd about what will happen to me since nobody accompany me to pick Cindy Tantarica at Sun. Hehehehe. My mom said, "Don't make us worried from 4.30 until 11pm yeah." And you know? My dad was fucking worried, he followed me until Yours net at Asia street and then help me by stopping the car while I made a U-turn. Thanks dad, but what you have to do is just relax sitting at home, enjoy watching your Hongkong drama =)

And the most funtastic (read: negative thing) time that happened when Cindy and I arrived at cambridge, argh, I'd be shy of what I've been done. -.-" Yeah, actually I could control it. The story begun when I've my right to drive my car to the top, but on my way there (read: a place to stop while the security will check your car), a car menerobos to the place where I will stop by. SHIT! Sure I've to stop in the middle (read: Gantung Klos, and I really forgot what and how to make it because I only have it once in the beginning of my driving tuition). FUCK! And when the time I've to naik gunung, I took off the brake constantly and my car was turun gunung for twice. Luckily the car behind me was not following me. So I hit nothing. Soon the MAS-MAS from lobby hotel came to me and help me by driving my car to the top. Yeah, Cindy inside there, but she's the one who was enjoy and relax at that time. Thankyou Cindy for helping me to calm myself down.

Cindy's MOJO

The BURBERRY boy, the crybaby.

LESS NAPKINS. MORE PLANTS. MORE PLANET.

LESS NAPKINS. MORE PLANTS. MORE PLANET.

CINDY TANTARICA

and he is BENNY HALIM who gave me a little tuition about EOS camera. Thanks dude for the tuition, the free VIP parking and accompany me by following me until home -.-"

2 comments:

- said...

HAHAHA. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A BALL. I SHOULD START DIET. :D

Angelia Jap said...

HAHAHAHA. LIKE A BALOON!!! :D