Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Captured #1















I will miss Susanti! She will going back to Jakarta tomorrow and today is my first and last reunioun with her, since, she used to stay at tebing tinggi for months. Hehehehe. We were boring after arrived at Sun Plaza, soon I caught up my brother, benny halim and juvenco pelupessy. Yeah and I helped them out, nooooo! I'm not helping at all, hahahaha you'll jealous of me for sureee!!! I guarranted!!! FYI, I CAPTURED TEDDY, TEDDY CLOTHES AND MOREEE AT TEDDY HOUSE!!! But, yeah, since the pictures are all courtesy of Sun Plaza and PT. Retro Perkasa, an advertising company owned by Jovan, one of my brother friends; so I just couldn't share to you online :( Feels so sorry! I enjoy today's funny joking with the shortie benny, the fussy pengko and the monkey divan! LOL It's nice to have a photo-session with them although I've to taste the putrid prawn noodle at VINTA CAFE! SHIT MAN! -.-" I hate Vinta!!! I hate Divan!!! HAHAHAHAHA. See you guys tomorrow! :D

No comments: