Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Be a good man, Stevi :(

I sent him two pages of SMS, made a call with him, as he's going to Germany :( Im kinda sob sob. I cant send him to airport, im facing my accounting mid test this evening!
"Stepi, all things will be alright. Dont scared, be calm, you must really study, & as your promise for me, you'll make,built,bikin,apa lah, A PRIVATE JETPLANE for me :P dont make ur parents & friends around you hopeless yah."

yesterday, we visited our lovely high school :)
haha we met cynthia then.
* stepi pengen ketemu LOL *
and what? omg! all science class XI were looking at us, expecially they shout,
"eh! cici! angel cici!" :)

macho :P

i love this one, blur blur anyway =D

Hey stevi! hahaha. ketemu di MSN! =P Stevi boongin aku kalo dia gak jadi ke german, how stupid i am, and i believe!==''
Ohyea, about my accounting mid test, im happy for it! =) I just did it in a great way. So you people, who always look down at me, thought that im stupid, IM NOT! Now, you can see, Im from science class, never study in acc, but Im better than you! You are LOSER! wahahaha. * people, my classmate, they're very schocked I can finished the journal, buku besar, buku pembantu & buku rincian in 1hour 45minutes *proud of myself LOL* in time, but they cant! PITY YOU!
Question: hey am i too bad laughing at you? i think yes! :p nono, im stupid okay, just think & always think that im stupid, so i can get a move better than you!

No comments: