Pages

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mommy let me to watch 007!

QUANTUM OF SOLACE
cool action! bad ending! i bet you all, people who love james bond will cry & felt disappointed. for me, its okay, i love the action lots, while they're falling from the plane, & they cant use the para sailing, i scream *in 100hz i guess:d* not too bad through it all =) cheers for you who felt it is a wrong decission to watch it! ^^

here is the posting which i copied from sallychandra :P
then, i watched 007 quantum of solace with my friends, sally, tommy, kevin, acun, leander. sally and i went to saloon before watching movie. why were we tempted to do saloon? cos our parking was right at Mandy Ko's saloon level. and it came to an idea to do saloon. but at pieter's. whahaha. and guess what, 007 is not real bad. after watching movie, we decided to eat at sandwich bakar, and many things got along the way : acun was lost out of nowhere, kevin's car stucked at 'polisi tidur'. and, it was RAINING. we went out from sun at 9, and arrived at sandwich bakar at 10. what a lovely rainy night. xp
nb: the bold one,i added & changed :)

addition from me : i tasted all my friends "cha-pui" & it delicious lol! now, it became one of my favi dinner place, ohya, you all must try "nasi goreng seafood", for me, it's very delicious lol, although sedikit keasinan! =P

No comments: