Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is just ...
another cloudy sunday,
another end of month,
& another 30th.

I woke up in the morning,
cook my breakfast, still ' indomie kari ayam '.
Take a bath, & went to samosir rd. as my student were waiting for me :) I planned for something today,
something that girls always do.
Saloon, hair spa & menicure.
But, is a bed ( read-bad ) day, I thought.
My 'keponakan' came to my house *when i was going to buy sth for my lunch before going to kie-kie* I play with him :p he is cute.
At 3.00pm, they walk away.
Drassshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's raining! oh myyyy!
My koko went outside ( dibawah terpahan hujan deras ), asking for two bungkus mie pangsit, while pom-pom were scared too much
* dia dikasi duduk di atas loudspeaker +- 1,8meter :p *

Yeah, otw to kiekie, " gel, udah mau tutup nih jam5. kalo mau potong saja, ato hair spa aja, ga bisa dua-duanya, gak sempat." :(
then, koko, mama & I menuju lokasi cha kue tiao, eh gak buka juga!
Baru deh, kita ke Sate Memeng, beli E-mie & sate ayamnya =)
... salah belokan! Oh myyyy! Koko so lemot hari ini --*































Wen's burger for my supper tonight.
goodnight, darlings

No comments: