Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday for ... ciscos man :)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
christopher roesli!

special delivery " durian pancake " photo
for my superlovelyboy, CISCOS :p
wish you can answer
"what happens to white light when it passes through a triangular glass prism" hehehe :)


posting at 10:20pm
atas "permohonan" bang chris :dd


Im on diet today =P
I ate mie goreng vegetarian at 12.00
yeah then I ate nothing after that time :(

YUHUUU!
I went to pasar rame with mommy, looking for nothing,
buy the new Rainie's movie, MISS NO GOOD * as I am her fan *
and I found a cute red jam tangan paul frank! =P
It cost 30 thousand only, so I bought it with my little amount of money TT


And then, I walk to Thambrin Plaza, honestly tell you,
I went there is really really because of Nelayan pancake Durian :)
" Dua porsi yah mbak! ", said I happily because they had it.
Oh shit! I forgot ask my brother for the discount card, yah, he used it every sunday morning " yam cha " with his friends, gosh, I can't have the 15% discount, again, my money 'terkuras' LOL.


But this time, mommy's money yang 'terkuras' liao LOL!
Because I bought 2 set of spring bed & 1 set bedcover. So classic&girlie.
YaYa, preparing for the new coming 2009 =)
ENOUGH! I can say that Im so chapekh now, no ojekh outside, only ada bechak! So and so, mommy&me went home by the lovely DUA RIBU pedicab through drinking our POCI TEA ~~

goodbye,girls.
now I have to watch Cinta Fitri :)
Maia will meet up Bram, her died husband :p

No comments: