Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My BB Pin : 24b2f61d

What more I can say? I scream out louddddd! Nooo really, hahaha! Okay tell you the truth, tell you what makes me happy tonight, yes, guess? I got Javelin. Hahaha I've been waiting for 2 weeks and finally it came :D At first I ignored my mom, she asked me to eat soup, I just don't care because I'm playing with Yolaa, hehehe. Then my second brother scream, he said, " WUOY BB LU UDAH ADA!!! " With hesitation, I went downstair and they laughed (read: mommy, big and second bro) --" Huh it's my second brother trick! They said, you won't stop playing game unless you get your new gadget. DODOL! Nothing to say more, I felt strange with my new phone. I'll confirm with my brother's friend tomorrow WTH with that phone because he's the one who bought it and it's just really STRANGE

Today Highlights :
New nickname for TRIO MACAN, which is :
Harwan Susanto - THE HULK
Elline Ngo - BARBIE GIRL
Angelia - HELLO KITTY
HAHAHA. Elline & I declare our nickname w/o asking permission from Abak, and he said it's not fair. He's arguing with us until now, he called me HULK and called elline BATMAN. He assured us that he must be HECCO KICCY - just like the way he talk, the menteliest :P

Ps. Add my BB Pin friends, thank you!

No comments: